As you know by now, I’ve been letting George Scott over at George Scott Reports do the heavy lifting in the race to replace retiring Rep. Bill Callegari in House District 132. And if you check the 2014 Harris County Republican Party Endorsement Matrix, you’ll see that he has made his recommendation in the race. He went with a dual recommendation of Ann Hodge and Justin Perryman.
His latest post on the HD-132 race is hilarious. I’m not going to quote him, just click over and read it. I’ll wait.
Okay, now that you’re back, here are a few more of his posts on the race that you might want to read before voting.
- Does District 132 House Candidate Michael Franks Live In A Parallel Universe Dominated By Kooky Ideologues?
- Candidate Michael Schofield’s Template Of Spending Discipline Lacks Honest Discussion Of Issues
- Paul Bettencourt Appears To Be Upset That I Called Him Out On His Schofield Endorsement; Has Not Responded In Writing To Outline His Explicit Complaints
- Ann Hodge’s Game Changing Political Ad That Must Have The Good Ole Boys Who Thought They Could Steamroll District 132 For Schofield Reeling
- Austin Lobby & Local Power Slates Thought They Could Steamroll District 132; Ann Hodge Sends Strong Message That Katy & Cy-Fair Won’t Be Steamrolled In Season’s Absolute Best, Effective, & Very Funny Political Ad
- Texas Attorney General Says It Will Investigate District 132 Candidate Michael Franks’ Reported $50,000 Campaign Loan As Grounds For Renewed Collection Effort; Comptroller’s Warrant Hold