This is a collection of pages on the upcoming primary in Harris County. The goal is to provide information on all contested races in the Republican primary and selected contested races in the Democratic primary.
As the disclaimer on the pages say, we used a variety of sources to gather the information. If a candidate/campaign wishes to add to or correct anything, use the Contact Page.
The short bio section should be around 100 words. It should be more of a teaser to get readers to click on your website for further information.
The endorsement section is going to be limited to a maximum of 10 so that the page doesn’t get overrun with 400 or 500 precinct chair names. Candidates/campaigns should feel free to send their own list using the Contact Page.
- District 126 (Incumbent Kevin Roberts is running for CD2)
- District 127 – Dan Huberty (I) vs Reginald Clyde Grant, Jr.
- District 128 – Briscoe Cain (I) vs
Terry Sain(click link to see Mr. Sain’s withdrawal)
- District 134 – Sarah Davis (I) vs Susanna Dokupil
- District 144 (currently held by Democrat Mary Ann Perez)
- District 150 – Valoree Swanson (I) vs James Wilson
County School Trustee
What to ask a judicial candidate before you cast your vote
Are you qualified and competent for the bench you are seeking?
Will you follow and apply the law as it is written by the legislature or a higher court, rather than ignore such law or create new law?