1. Who are you, and what are you running for?
Brent Gamble. I am running for re-election to the 270th District Court.
2. What kind of cases does this court hear?
This is a general jurisdiction civil court which hears a variety of cases including business and contract disputes, personal injury and medical malpractice cases, among others
3. Why are you running for this particular bench?
I was first elected to this Court in 1998 and wish to continue serving.
4. What are your qualifications for this job?
Eleven plus years as judge of this court. Additionally, prior to election I was an active trial lawyer for 15 trying all types of cases representing both plaintiffs and defendants. I am board certified in civil trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. This is the specific area of law this court deals with on a daily basis.
5. Why is this race important?
I believe it is important to retain qualified, experienced judges.
6. Why should people vote for you in November?
I have served honorably for 11 ½ years as judge of this court. I am the most qualified candidate.